FULL STACK OVERFLOW
Full Stack Overflow developers, who are they?
Full Stack Overflow developers work almost entirely by copying and pasting code from Stack Overflow instead of understanding what they are doing. Instead of researching a topic, they go there first to ask a question with the hope that people will give them the results.
Why have more and more Full Stack Overflow developers?
- Creating something is happier than reading a long document how to create it
- Use something that works immediately, even you don’t know how it works, which is so happier than disappointing because you can’t fix any issue
- You feel you are real hacker than people, who spend time to read the stupid document
- The work needs speed, no one cares the code is clear or not
So what? Why is it a problem if people are faster and more effective in releasing products?
- When you copy code, maybe this code has security hole and you don’t know about this, just paste and paste
- The easiest answer will be chosen. Because when you copy code, it runs even though it has a better answer below. That’s the reason why developers may be install a plugin, package (what is created a long time ago and no one uses it today)
- You choose the easiest way, alright it’s ok. But who knows, when maintenance, your easiest way becomes to the huge problems and you can’t finish